- Pietro Mellini’s Inventory in Verse, 1681, “a digital facsimile with translation and commentary” from the Getty Research Institute.
- Digital Humanities Quarterly’s Feminisms in Digital Humanities
- “A small sample of cool digital humanities info visualization projects & tools” by Amanda Visconti
- Quadrigam, a tool to “create & publish data driven websites” (via Miriam Posner)
- Discussion published by the American Academy of Arts & Sciences on Teaching and the Digital Humanities
- This Google Doc by Christopher Haynes on teaching with Twitter.