- The DPLA (Digital Public Library of America)’s introduction to API (Application Programming Interface) basics.
- This op-ed by Benedict Carey from last Sunday’s New York Times on Learning to See Data.
- This HathiTrust Research Primer by Francesca Giannetti.
- Bookworm – a ngram viewer, or tool to visualize trends in texts.
- This syllabus from Rachel Sagner Buurma, which incorporates digital methods and tools throughout the course
- Encoding and Representing Repetition in Lyn Hejinian’s My Life – an article by Daniel Carter on using TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) to examine different editions of a text.
Upcoming: I’m in the middle of writing an account of HTRC 15 (though you can see my tweets and retweets here), and I plan to write a post on Anelise H. Shrout‘s recent visit to my department to give a talk and a workshop (spoiler alert: both were great).