- Introduction to Data Visualization from Duke University Libraries.
- “The New York Metro American Studies Association (NYMASA) invites applications to participate in our 2015 Summer Institute, The Digital City: New Approaches in the Digital Humanities.” [Deadline has passed, but still worth reading through.]
- This write-up from the Chronicle of Higher Education on Scott Weingart’s new position at Carnegie Mellon
- “. . . to study the humanities is necessarily to study the Digital Humanities” – from Pearce Durst at Hybrid Pedagogy, Inventing the Digital Humanities through Freirian Praxis: Folding-Unfolding-Refolding.
- The Living New Deal mapping project