- Metadata Project: Dublin Core and Collective Bargaining Agreements – a final project that on metadata of collective bargaining agreements from the 80s through the 90s that uses Dublin Core and Omeka
- Miriam Posner’s blogpost from 2011 on Embarrassments of riches: Managing research assets – preserving digital material, developing a digital research workflow, and digital tools.
- Teaching with HASTAC and Hybrid Pedagogy (and public writing) from Steven L. Berg. [HASTAC is Humanities, Arts, Science, and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory, Hybrid Pedagogy is a journal that, among other things, is interested in critical, digital, and online pedagogy).
- Speaking of which, this CFP from Hybrid Pedagogy on The Scholarly and the Digital
- from @dhumanities_rr, the Top Ten Experts/Influencers in Digital Humanities you should follow on Twitter